Wholesome, nourishing, and well-balanced meals are an important part of your treatment and recovery.
Doctors Hospital provides nutritious meals. If you are on a special diet prescribed by your doctor, you will receive meals tailored to your specific needs.
- Breakfast is served between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m.
- Lunch is served between 11:00 a.m. and noon
- Dinner is served between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m.
Your meal may be delayed if you are scheduled for testing or a treatment during those times. You will receive meals tailored to your specific needs if you are on a special diet prescribed by your doctor.
Visitors can arrange for guest meal trays with your nurse. This service will be charged to your hospital bill. Visitors can also purchase meals in the cafeteria and bring it to your room.
The cafeteria at Doctors Hospital is open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 to 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner is served from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Vending machines for snacks and beverages are located outside the cafeteria and are available 24 hours a day.