The Mines Road Family Clinic, an outpatient clinic of Doctors Hospital of Laredo, is conveniently located on FM 1472 so families in North Laredo can get the medical care they need.
Physicians at the Mines Road Family Clinic specialize in diagnosing, treating and preventing a number of illnesses in adult and adolescent patients. Services provided at the Mines Road Family Clinic are:
- Adult and senior care: Acute illnesses such as colds, sore throats, fever, congestion, ear aches, etc.
- Immunizations: The Mines Road Family Clinic works with the City of Laredo Health Department and the Texas Vaccines for Children Program. The clinic offers “Back to School” immunizations. Among the immunizations offered at the clinic are:
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis)
- PCV (Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine)
- HPV (human papilloma virus)
- Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type B)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- MCV (meningococcal)
- TB test (tuberculosis)
- Physicals (For students participating in school activities)
- Pediatric Care
- Wellness Visits
- Preventative Medicine
- Drug Screenings
If you need a referral to a physician at Doctors Hospital of Laredo, call our free Direct Doctors Plus referral service at 1-877-992-1711.
Mines Road Family Clinic
9505 FM 1472, Suite 207
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Walk-ins welcome)