Challenge Your Way to Better Health
The Weight Loss and Wellness Center of Doctors Hospital of Laredo invites you to start your journey to better health with our FREE Walk/Run Weight-Loss Challenge.
The eight-week Challenge involves participating in weekly nutrition education classes at Doctors Hospital, as well as running sessions led by RUNStrong Laredo, to prepare for Karina M. Villarreal Scholarship 5K Walk/Run on May 13 at Texas A&M International University.
Prizes will be awarded at the 5K Walk/Run to:
- The challenger who lost the most weight
- The challenger who lost the most inches
- The first challenger who finishes the 5K Walk/Run
Information and Registration
Doctors Hospital of Laredo's Walk/Run Weight-Loss Challenge is open to adults age 18 and over who:
- Are not taking weight-loss medications
- Are not on a commercial diet plan
- Have no history of weight-loss surgery