The Bariatric Support Group at Doctors Hospital of Laredo is sponsored by the hospital and is open to anyone who has had bariatric surgery or is considering one of the surgeries as a weight loss tool.
Have you had bariatric surgery? Do you want to talk with someone who has? Come join us!
The Bariatric Support Group Sessions is held at Providence Health Center North Lobby at 5:30 p.m.
2018 Dates and Topics
- January 31—Topic: What is a plant based diet
- February 28—Topic: What is mindful eating
- March 28—Topic: How to do Sheet Pan Meals
- April 25—Topic: How to Plan your meals
- May 30—Topic: Standing Yoga Session
- June 27—Topic: Restaurant Menu reviews
- July 25—Topic: How your heart rate ties into losing fat
- August 29—Topic: 5th Annual Bake Off
- September 26—Topic: How to Prepare Overnight Oatmeal
- October 24—Topic: How to prepare green smoothies
- November 7—Topic: Thanksgiving Dinner
- December 12—Topic: Holiday Potluck Party